ZWNAV provides a straightforward warranty . You can contact us at email@example.com confirmation.Our goal is to offer you the best customer experience.
Brand Name:ZWNAV Origin:CN(Origin) Item Size:74mm * 55 mm * 24mm Model Name:ZW12-018 Out Power:4*45W Interface:AV-Out Material Type:Plastic & Metal Voltage:12V Item Type:Cables, Adapters & Sockets Item Weight:0.1kg Special Features:Plug and Play Fit for:Mercedes Benz Vehicles E S/CL Class C/CLK TYPE1:Car Optical Fiber Decode TYPE2:Decoding conversion box
D2B Digital Data Bus Fiber Car Stereo Radio Optic Decoder Box Amplifier Adapter For Mercedes Benz Vehicles
D2B Applicable models:
Mercedes-Benz: 1.S/CL class 2000-2003 2.E class 2000-2002 3.SL 2003-2004 4. C/CLK 2001-2004 5.ML 2000-2005 And so on
if you have a Fiber-Optic MOST factory-amplified audio system, please buy this model:
Compatible Car Models:
This Fiber-Optic (MOST) decoder box can decode Harmon Kardon or Bose with Fiber-Optic interface, allows you to retain the car (Mercedes-Benz/Porsche/BMW/Audi) orginal MOST amplifier audio system(Harman Kardon/Bose) when installing ANY aftermarket Car Stereos/Radios. It could create a premium sound quality for your in-car entertainment needs.
No need to run 6 meter long extension cable from car front to car rear trunk. Reduce installation fee. All cables just need to be connected in the front. Easy Installation.
Compatible Fiber-Optic Interface:
When installing this interface into your Mercedes-Benz/Porsche/BMW/Audi, you must make sure that the Fiber-Optic signal loop is not broken. If you have other devices which can include original CD Changer, satellite radio, and telephone module, they must stay connected so the fiber optic signal loop is consistent.
To identify if you have a Fiber-Optic MOST factory-amplified audio system, you can check the vehicle in the following ways:
- Some vehicles will have clear markings on the speaker grills indicating the presence of an upgraded audio system.
- You can also check with the original order notes/invoice from when the car was purchased from the factory, the upgraded sound system with an amplifier would show on the options list.
- You can also check for details in the below pictures, or contact us to send related pictures to check before buy to avoid mistake.
It only supports stereo input from your front Left and front Right RCA audio output.
1. Please take the black plug A out of our decoder box's Fiber-Optic interface C, then remove the grey plastic protective cover D;
2. Please find and remove your car's original Fiber-Optic plug B;
3. Connect your car’s original Fiber-Optic plug B to the removed black plug A of our decoder box's Fiber-Optic interface(in step 1);
4. Then reinsert the removed black plug A to our decoder box's Fiber-Optic interface C;
5. Plug the “Power and AUX Audio Input Connection Cable” in the power socket of our decoder box, connect the cables on the other ends like this:
- Red ACC Cable: to ACC cable(usually it is the red cable from aftermarket head unit main harness);
- Yellow BATTERY B+ Cable: to Positive pole of car battery(usually it is the yellow cable from aftermarket head unit main harness);
- Black GND Cable: to GND cable(usually it is the black cable from aftermarket head unit main harness);
- AUX-RIN, AUX-LIN cable: to the Front Right and Front Left AUX audio output port of aftermarket head unit.